To get your blood pressure down to 110/70, dish up a good dose of egg whites daily and follow these simple tips.
It is an interesting fact that egg white seem to lower elevated blood pressure as effective as some medications. They act like an ACE inhibitor and encourage dialation of blood vessels and urination of excess salt and water.
- Eat plenty of plant proteins from broccoli, beans, brown rice and oatmeal.
- Add soybeans to relax blood vessels and help balance sodium levels.
- Have two to three fistfuls of collard greens for their calcium and fiber.
- Enjoy dark chocolate to ease inflammation and relax blood vessels – 30 calories worth a day does the trick
- Take heart-smart supplements such as 200mg coenzyme Q10 daily.
Walk 30 or more minutes a day and eliminate the five food felons from your diet: saturated and trans fats, added sugar and sugar syrups and any grain that isn’t 100 per cent whole. That always takes your pressure off.
You are at the risk of hypertension if you have a genetic predisposition, are obese, smoke, are inactive, eat too much salt, have diabetes or chronic stress or don’t get enough sleep.
Technorati Tags: get your pressure down get your pressure down genetic predispositiondiabetes plant protein get your pressure down genetic predispositiondiabetes plant protein egg white get your pressure down genetic predispositiondiabetes plant protein egg white lower elevated blood pressure
|Auto Blood Pressure Monitor w/ Large Cuff|