One who practice Gyan Mudra daily gets relief from all mental defects like unstableness, anger, laziness, fear and other disturbances
Join the tips of the middle finger and thumb.
Keep the other fingers straight in a natural way.
- Regular practice of this mudra cures bone weaknesses.
- Useful for relieving the stiffness that occurs when yawning.
- Boost heart health.
- Beneficial for ear infections.
Join the tip of the little finger and thumb
Keep other fingers straight in a natural way.
- Remove dryness of the skin
- Moisturises the skin
- Increase oily secretions on the body surface.
- Purifies the blood.
- Relieves gastric disturbances.